Tignes les Brevieres is a small, picturesque village, whose local amenities include lively bars and restaurants (one boasting 2 Michelin stars), a nightclub, supermarket, cash point and post office. It also has a ski-hire shop and ski school. The tourist hubs of Val d’Isere and Tignes are only a 15-minute drive away.
The village has the following facilities for ski and snowboard holidaymakers:
- A tabac selling English papers
- Six bars catering for most tastes from a quiet drink to falling over after ten vodka slammers
- Seven restaurants mainly serving traditional Savoyard food and Pizzas.
- A post office with a cash machine
- ESF ski school
- Tourist office
- Ski lift pass sales centre
- An ice driving circuit
There is is a ski/snowboard hire shop which has a 10% discount if you mention mountainfree.